Westmont at Brentwood is a 126 unit assisted living facility located in Brentwood, CA, with 22 units set used specifically for specialized Alzheimer’s memory care.
Our work consisted of:
– Conversion of the employee lounge into a unit in the memory care building
– Addition of exterior doors in the library to access new covered patio area
– Reclassifying the first floor southeast wing of the assisted living building to memory care
– Revising southeast corner unit in assisted living building to remove den and re-position the entry into the unit for the addition of an exterior unit
– Expand the existing pedestrian walkway between the two existing buildings to connect the new memory care wing to the existing memory care building
The facility was occupied and under full operation during the entire construction process.